Mittwoch, 29. Oktober 2014

Throwback to Taiwan!



Memories.









































                       The desert that looks like a plant was soo delicious, it was made out of chocolate :)








                                               Movie night under the stars, it was so cozy!




                                                     I would kill to have this breakfast now







My sister enjoying her breakfast haha






























                                                                The hotel











Ohh when I look at these pictures I want immediately back! I just love this Island! These pics are from our last stop in Taiwan where we spent a wonderful and relaxing time ( my mum, my sister & me). 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen